First of all, you do have a Pinterest account, right?
If not, then may we suggest spending just 15 minutes on the site to see what the fuss is about? Basically, Pinterest is a simple way to collect, organize, and retrieve all the cool things you run across on the web. (You know, all those amazing ideas that you totally forget where you found them within a day or two?)
If you do already have a Pinterest account, you’ll want to follow Stepping Stone because then you’ll be able to:
1. Gather sweet decorating tips. Yes, your new Shea home will come with plenty of bells and whistles, but maybe you could still use some fresh decorating ideas to customize your nursery, teen bedroom, or home office. Check out one of our pins that showcases 11 DIY office décor projects. Ponder the possibility of pink flamingo wallpaper for your master bedroom. Or not.
2. Prepare for summer gardening. Here’s one to get you started from our Garden Ideas board. Plant containers of lemongrass on your patio. Tall, feathery, and fragrant, lemongrass repels mosquitoes while inspiring happy memories of your favorite Thai restaurant. In fact, it just might inspire you pull up a handful and whip up your own Pad Thai.
3. Escape your dinner-and-a-movie rut. Grab some ideas for fun things to do near Stepping Stone on our Surrounding Areas board. Catch a show at Comedy Works South. Meander and munch your way through the Parker Farmers Market. Learn about upcoming local festivals and trails to explore.
4. Plan your next dinner party. Stepping Stone homes are made for entertaining, both indoors and out. Get inspired for your next gathering with recipes that use the best seasonal ingredients. Like fresh berries in Raspberry Swirl Pancakes, perfect for brunch. Or this spring-friendly Asparagus Couscous salad. Our Entertaining board has ideas for recipes, parties, and other gatherings large or small.
5. Keep up-to-date on Stepping Stone progress. We’ll keep posting updates on the super cool Lantern House that’s due to open this summer, as well as model homes, landscaping, new home site releases, and more. Of course, you’re always welcome to come visit us. But Pinterest can give you an instant view of what’s happening right now. And help you decide if Stepping Stone is the right place for you to call home.